Giberella

Senin, 19 Mei 2014

1980's

My Friend ask me to be her model and She told me to took 1980's style. Because vintage has a character with pastel colour so, I'll try to search on my wardrobe and take pastel mini skirt, with lace blouse by Giberella Boutique, Unbranded outer (I love the floral print and colour), Lucy Garden UP Shoes, and absolutely Fedora Hat!

I'm very satisfied with the photo taken by them.
Thank you so much for Dike, and all of her friends! <333 nbsp="" p="">

















 Fedora Hat by Romwe
Lace Blouse by Giberella Boutique
Pastel Mini Skirt by Elizabeth Boutique
Unbranded Floral Outer
Shoes by UP Shoes


Photo by @aldikee, and Friends! <3 p="">










3 komentar:

  1. Hai, salam kenal sesama blogger Malang. Mind to follow each other ? :)


    http://uglyzuzu.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Love your outfit ! It's summerish, now I really want to go to the seaside haha!

    Would love to hear your opinion on my latest post as well. You can find it here: http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/black-shades.html

    Best wishes,
    Ruta

    BalasHapus
  3. you're wellcome, mel :3 i hope you're happy and statisfied

    BalasHapus